Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bernardo who??

So my son is no where to be found. I can call him all day and keep getting a stare look as if I was completely insane. "Spiderman mommy, I'm spiderman"!



Welcome superhero phase, welcome! I guess I'll have to be washing you at midnight and have you ready in the morning for another hot and long day! And did I tell you that to get my 'spiderman' to pull down his pants and use the bathroom is also a battle? "Yes mommy, I want to do pipi... but don't take my spiderman off okay?" or "Oh my gosh mommy, the bad guys are coming! Hurry up we need to fight them!"
Not even Bernardo can believe his eyes when he looks at himself in front of the mirror!


I know what you're thinking... I need to get my video camera out of my closet!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment