Friday, September 11, 2009

Grow with me

A little over a year ago I bought a 1 year photoshoot package with UDS (Unique Design Studio) here in Miami, to register brotherhood with Miguelito and Bernardo growing up together. I can't even tell you how much I have enjoyed meeting with Christy (the photographer) throughout this past year and how pleased I am with the end results!

For a photography junkie like I am, being able to see my kids becoming friends through somebody else's eyes has been truly a miracle :)

Here is a taste of our last photoshoot... enjoy!



The four of us having fun at the Miami Metro Zoo, playing picaboo with the monkey in the back
Family bike - great way to have fun and exercise! Thankfully I brought 3 changes of clothes for all of us :)
Carrousel ride with Bernardo.... priceless!
Just plain cute - daddy and Miguelito
Be watching the elephants from the bike. Christy was tickling him so he would look at the camera, than asked him what was written on that little sign by the wheels. "It says don't tickle me Christy"!!
Miguel with his little safari outfit, so cute!
Now it was my turn to be tickled... by a huge giraffe!
Giraffe feeding... so much fun!
My adorable little jaguar, tiger.... whatever that is :)
"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight"........
Just precious, right? This is the brotherly love I was talking about :)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment