Friday, December 11, 2009

Postcards

I forgot to tell you..... I decided to start a new "travel tradition". Since it is a new tradition, of course I forgot all about it during my past two trips, but I'll strive to keep that in the back of my mind in all travels still to come :)

My brilliant idea? I buy postcards and send them home, addressed to the kids, telling them a little bit about where we were. Since they are so little and don't quite grasp all the beautiful places they have been priviledge of seeing so far, I hope the cards will strike their curiosity and make them itch to go back.... to see it all with a different perspective in life. It is all a big hope....... but for sure souveniers that I already treasure so much :)



Translating the one below:
Bernardo & Miguel
Tomorrow is our last day in Paris, at least on this first time here. Being able to see you both playing and running in front of the Eiffle Tower, without noticing the magnitute and grandiosity of this monument, already made this trip worth while. Your sparkle truly is much bigger than the Tower at mid night. Love you, Mommy


0 comentários:

Post a Comment