Monday, November 2, 2009

Mouth Wide Open

This one is loooooooong overdue but better now than never - plus the pictures are so worth sharing that I couldn't resist!!!
Halloween came and went and we already miss it :) This year our Halloween was very special to us, since Bernardo now incorporates a new persona depending on the polyester costume he has on for the day. It was just amazing to see his little eyes looking at all the good and evil doers out and about asking for treats, with their big pumpkin bags. Between Tinkerbell, Spiderman, Superman, Captain Hook and the cutest little ghost I have ever laid my eyes on, I think that was the day Bernardo kept his mouth wide open and his stare look on the longest :)






Even more magical then watching your kids live this fantasy world? Seeing the parents, some dressed up from head to toe (not me sorry, just thinking about storing all these costumes gives me chills!!), adding fuel to our not-so-little-ones amazing imagination! Bjorn, you did it again!!






When it came time to eating his treats, all I heard from Bernardo was 'this is too yucky' - with the exception of M&M's. Daddy is not complaining....... nor Miguelito with all those lollipops!!

Til next year Halloween :)
xoxo
Mari

0 comentários:

Post a Comment