Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kitchen Helpers

Can you tell I've missed writing??? :)
So much to tell, so little time!!! But my 'novela' has been paused so I can post, post and post tonight!

Just wanted to share pictures of the boys helping me in the kitchen while daddy was in Brazil - they wanted banana bread and their wish is an order to me - sometimes ;)

I love being in the kitchen with Bernardo and Miguel. Everything takes double the time to prepare but I love the interaction, I love seeing them dragging their step stools across the house, going up the steps with those tiny chubby feet and trying to peak what I have going on inside the mixing bowl - on the highest step but still on their tippy toes. So cute!!

Then they line my muffin pan while counting 'til 12, help me scoop the dough into the liners, lick the bowl until their hands and faces are shining like a full moon, sit in front of the oven and keep starring at the banana bread rising. No, they've never set through the entire 30 minutes but they keep coming back to peak at their treat's progress!!

Humm.... all this talk about banana bread - guess what we're having for snack tomorrow after school??

Cheers!

 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment